Cyber Security Manager
With local market understanding and global reach – Our Clients are big enough to deliver and small enough to care. Also The role of Cyber Security Manager is essential to the identification, provision and management of appropriate security enforcing technologies designed to defend Client against cyber-attacks, minimize risk and support strategic aims, Additionally, the Cyber Security Manager provides leadership and management of the Cyber Security Incident Response team and is responsible for the timely and effective identification, mitigation and remediation of cyber security related incidents
1. Effective leadership and management of the Cyber Security Incident Response Team
2. Timely response to cyber security incidents including identification, investigation, mitigation, remediation and identification of lessons.
3. Development of the CSIRT and associated tools and technologies to support Client strategic aims.
4. Monitoring of and reporting on the effectiveness of Client security enforcing technologies.
5. Assisting in the development of Client information security awareness and training initiatives.
6. Provision of specialist advice and guidance aimed at the identification, mitigation and management of cyber security related risks.
7. Management and development of cyber security related policies, standards and processes.
8. Advocate and evangelize information/cyber security across Organization.
What you will need to succeed
This role requires the holder to successfully manage a geographically dispersed team and to provide high quality and accurate reporting to be used at Audit Committee and Board level.
* The Cyber Security Manager should have the following key skills and experience:
* Effective Team Management.
* Demonstrable experience of generating of timely and accurate reporting
* Technical knowledge and practical experience of information security aspects of networks, incident response and forensics principles.
* Systems administration experience of UNIX/Microsoft operating systems
* Systems administration experience of network devices.
* Managing and responding to cyber security incidents.
* Experienced in the use of open source forensic tools.
* Experience of using and configuring vulnerability scanning tools.
* Experience of using and configuring SIEM tools.
* Demonstrable experience in delivering complex technical projects.
* Ability to translate technical security concepts to enable broad understanding.
* Proactive individual focused on supporting business aims.
* Collaborative team player able to act on their own initiative.
* Accomplished stakeholder manager.
* CISSP, CISM, CISA (essential)
* Certified Incident Handler (GCIH) (essential)
* Member of IISP or equivalent professional body (ISACA, ISC2 etc) (essential)
* Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA) (desirable)
* Degree in a technical subject (MSc Information Security) (desirable).
For Candidate’s, Please Apply on Email OR contact Retained Executive Researcher:
On designated Email firstname.lastname@example.org