Chief Marketing Officer
Fast growing Saudi Arabia 15 sectors in Mining, Logistics, Transportation, Health, Education, Water & Power, Energy, Banking, ICT, Defense equipment, Marketing & communication, Tourism & Retail, Housing & agriculture, with presence in various regions is seeking an energetic, technology-savvy, strategic-minded CMO to help lead the company into its next phase of growth. The CMO should work with ambiguity, and play a key role in consolidating and standardizing Company operations a fantastic opportunity to carve out a new senior role in one of the Saudi Arabia leading companies. The CMO is a new role bringing together all our digital and offline marketing disciplines across the Clients Company.
The right candidate should have a demonstrable ability to:
- Conceive, communicate and deliver a bold marketing strategy across our 3 main channels using a combination of social media, email, content marketing, CRM, SEO, PPC, remarketing, app promotion, events, offline marketing, partnerships and other new initiatives.
- Engage and drive our B2B strategy to grow our brand in the deferent business sector.
- Start up and deliver a new Marketing service that directly promote specific clients directly through PPC and remarketing Drive forward new initiatives yet have the desire and analytical capability to regularly test, learn and improve all that we do.
- To inspire, support and mentor your team to deliver great results.
- Build positive and effective relationships across all levels of the organisation to diplomatically challenge the status quo and deliver required results. Work closely with dev and product teams to deliver excellent marketable products
- Manage your departmental budget to deliver the best value for the strongest result.
The position will be based out of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh, Jeddah, and Dammam. However, CFO should be flexible on the Work location, the CFO will have some travel responsibilities, especially where a large portion of the company’s infrastructure, revenues and finance team are based.
Who you are:
- You have proven results at CMO or Head of Marketing level.
- Global problem-solver - You can create manage and deliver a strategy across different business models, sites and culture where different approaches are required.
- You're highly analytical and are able to apply analytics to deliver positive change.
- You understand where digital is now, and how to exploit it but you also understand where it's going.
- You are highly collaborative, happy to get stuck in and be hands-on.
- You are a strong, inspiring leader. You're articulate & persuasive and can get the best out of people.
- You're passionate. Dynamic and driven with the ambition to make a real mark on the business.
- A creative thinker but able to deliver, drive and achieve results.
- You have an excellent track record of proactively working with product and dev teams.
- P&L management experience.
For Candidate’s, Please Apply on Email OR contact Retained Executive Researcher:
On designated Email email@example.com